Providing vital intelligence about the passenger trends and nationality mix in the terminals of 550 airports.
NPD Traveller Statistics is an online platform that provides clients with detailed understanding of the passenger mix in airport terminals, including:
- Passenger volumes: which terminals and routes represent the biggest opportunity?
- Nationality mix: who is in the terminal, and where can I reach my key target nationalities?
- Growth and seasonal trends: where are the best opportunities in 3 months, or 5-10 years?
- Hour of day detail: when should I action my promotional/advertising campaigns?
Understand the passenger mix
Updated monthly, Traveller Statistics provides a detailed understanding of the passenger mix in airport terminals, covering:
Global Traveller Statistics data for 550 airports (covering 98 percent of international PAX)
- Breakdown by nationality (residency).
- Breakdown by departing airport terminal.
- Breakdown by destination and route.
- Airline, seat class and connections.
- PAX coverage by retailer.
Time of Day/Day of Week passenger data
- Detailed data for future 6 months.
- Planning tool for promotional activation and brand ambassador deployment.
- One-page summary for each airport.
- Shows the key metrics you need.
Annual forecasts for 5 or 10 year view
- Using key macroeconomic forecasts, CiR utilise the data trends to deliver.
- growth projections for airports and nationalities by destination.
News and reference
- Interesting trends and articles from our team of commercial analysts.
- Monthly and quarterly reports highlighting PAX trends on a global and regional basis.
How will Traveller Statistics help your business?
Understanding who is travelling through key airports, when and where they are travelling to is crucial to success. Whether you require intelligence to identify key market trends or insights into the travelling behaviour of key nationalities Traveller Statistics allows clients to benchmark performance, identify opportunities, diagnose issues and make strategic decisions to drive data-driven growth.